Online Application Instructions
1. Download Application using link below
2. Save the application to your desktop or another location that you can remember
*Note: You must save the application to your computer BEFORE completing it. Do not just view the document in your web browser
3. Close your web browser and navigate to the location where you saved the application
4. Open and complete the application.
5. Save the Application
6. Email your completed Application, Resume, and Cover letter to Human Resources: HR@apgov.us
Below is the link to download our employment application. In order to complete the application you will need Adobe Acrobat 8 or higher or Adobe Reader 11 or higher installed on your computer. Adobe Reader 11 can be downloaded for free HERE.
|Pay Rate||Pay Scale/Annual Salary: 117/$47,000|
|Job Description||Responsible for counseling and aiding individuals and families requiring assistance dealing with problematic living and/or substance abuse problems.|
|CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, or REGISTRATIONS:||Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker-Board Approved Clinical Supervisor (LCSW-BACS), Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor (LPC-S), Licensed Addictions Counselor, or other license approved by the Director. Must have valid State of Louisiana Driver’s License.|
|EDUCATIONAL and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:||Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or other relevant human services program from an accredited college or university; one to two years of related experience.|