Online Application Instructions
1. Download Application using link below
2. Save the application to your desktop or another location that you can remember
*Note: You must save the application to your computer BEFORE completing it. Do not just view the document in your web browser
3. Close your web browser and navigate to the location where you saved the application
4. Open and complete the application.
5. Save the Application
6. Email your completed Application, Resume, and Cover letter to Human Resources: HR@apgov.us
Below is the link to download our employment application. In order to complete the application you will need Adobe Acrobat 8 or higher or Adobe Reader 11 or higher installed on your computer. Adobe Reader 11 can be downloaded for free HERE.
|Pay Rate||Pay Scale/Hourly Rate: 104/$11.66|
|Job Description||The Maintenance Specialist I works under the direct supervision of the Supervisor I or II. The Maintenance Specialist I is responsible for performing manual labor for general maintenance of parish facilities and special projects including public works projects. The work may be physically demanding in nature and sometimes involves the use of light mechanical equipment.|
|CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, or REGISTRATIONS:||Valid Louisiana Driver’s License|
|EDUCATIONAL and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:||Position requires some high school education or equivalent. Basic communication skills are required.|