Online Application Instructions
1. Download Application using link below
2. Save the application to your desktop or another location that you can remember
*Note: You must save the application to your computer BEFORE completing it. Do not just view the document in your web browser
3. Close your web browser and navigate to the location where you saved the application
4. Open and complete the application.
5. Save the Application
6. Email your completed Application, Resume, and Cover letter to Human Resources: HR@apgov.us
Below is the link to download our employment application. In order to complete the application you will need Adobe Acrobat 8 or higher or Adobe Reader 11 or higher installed on your computer. Adobe Reader 11 can be downloaded for free HERE.
|Pay Rate||Pay Scale / Annual Salary Range: 108 / $30,699.58 - $43,275.32|
|Job Description||The Intake Coordinator works under the direct supervision of the Manager, Clinical Services. The Intake Coordinator is responsible for screening individuals requesting mental health and/or substance abuse treatment.|
|CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, or REGISTRATIONS:||Requires a Licensed Master’s Social Worker (LMSW) or Provisional Licensed Professional Counselor (PLPC). Valid Louisiana Driver’s License|
|EDUCATIONAL and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:||Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in social work or similar program from an accredited college or university. 1 to 3 years of experience in mental health and/or substance abuse preferred. May work occasionally in Donaldsonville.|